Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Night Painting

Have some fun planned for tonight.  Daughter informed me while home on winter break of plans to go back to egg shell paint in her bedroom with aqua inner window trim.  First off the last color a few years back was hot pink and prior to that "Care Bear" blue which is always a chore covering with one coat .  Second don't think she will be involved in the painting since she is back at school now.  She would of helped though if she was home.  Good thing is I find painting relaxing and I am pretty fast with cut-in and roller on walls. Learned all the tricks from a paint contractor friend years back.  Once painted three bedrooms, hall, family room and living room all with wood floor and ceiling trim, in two days while BH was out of town.  Well paint is obtained and I hear a brush calling my name.

1 comment:

Painting Contractors Atlanta said...

I really enjoyed this informative blog post. I would expect same in next post.