Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Phoenix, AZ Trip

Last Saturday headed to AZ after stopping at ranch for a bit.  Had mapped out my route a few days prior and decided on north track through Texas, New Mexico and in to AZ. Turned out to be a good choice.  Easy 15 1/2 drive going straight through clicking off 1027 miles.  Two hour difference in time probably played a trick on my mind too so that helped.
Typical long exhausting days when out of town,  Taking a break tomorrow for some R&R and then paperwork.  Need to get out and walk again something I have been too busy for the past four days.

Things about AZ I have noticed.  No lawn mowers just a rake is required to rake DIRT. Drivers are horribly slow and hangout way to much in left lane.  I have a need for speed! Stores are havens for dumb ass and lazy workers.  I did experience some hope at lunch today over hearing a conversation between two software programmers.  They even had me baffled at some of their jargon. Its dark at 6 PM here.
Well its only 11 PM still have a few hours of work on my plate. Later!

Random Questions
You Are The Outdoorsy Type


You love the smell and feel of fresh air. You're always happiest when you're outside.

You enjoy physical activity, and it's likely that you're quite athletic. You think it feels good to move.



You aren't exactly a health nut, but living a healthy lifestyle matters to you. You like to take care of yourself.

You have a sense of adventure, and you're up for trying anything... as long as it isn't harmful.

No comments: