Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Taxes - Blah Blah Blah


With the weather cold and crappy outside it allows me to stay indoors and do what I usually put off until the last minute.  Taxes!.  My business accountant has opted to file extensions the past few years rather than do my business taxes on time.  This in turn delays my personal filing since I have an S Corp.  Well this year I have taken on the task of doing my own business taxes again and so far it has gone pretty good.  Hopefully I will get all down by the dreaded April 15th!  Hate paying taxes to our government who mismanages the money to the hilt but hey that's America. Would love to see the government do a check prior to paying money out to some people who have never worked and do not want to work.  Let's say when you apply for government funds they look and see how much you have put in to the system as in actually paying taxes and your payments are based on that amount.  Too many are taking advantage of government programs that have never worked or paid a dime in taxes. Then again why should they work when they paid more by our broken system government then they would if they actually worked.

No comments: