Wednesday, March 30, 2011

RETURNS

My neighbor jokes about me when I head to Lowes or Home Depot because I am always returning items I bought. Most of the time it's hardware, irrigation fittings or plumbing.  Like to make sure I have the right crap to finish the repair or job.  Hate to make multiple trips back and forth so I cover all the bases on the first trip.  Same goes for car repairs when visiting auto parts stores. Other than these stores I am not much of a shopper and usually go in and get what I need and get out.  I would not classify myself as a "Returnaholic".

Are You A Returnaholic?
Here are 5 ways to know if you’re a returnaholic:
  • You return more than 50% of the things you buy.
  • You spend more than one hour a day returning items.
  • You feel like your return mania is interfering with your life.
  • Your mood changes when you shop — usually with a strong adrenaline rush. But when you return an item, the thrill is gone.
  • You buy with a mind for using something once or “trying it out,” then returning it.

No comments: