Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"The American" Movie Review


What to do on a rainy day?  How about a movie?  Feeling down the past few weeks and trying to stay busy so with rain today I headed to Harkins and took in George Clooney's latest "American".  Let me start n the box office last weekend.  With that said I sure don't know why because to me it just dragged on never really putting any sort of story line together.  Starts off in Sweden with people trying to kill him as his lover and him walk in the snow.  He kills the two hit men and shoots his lover in the head to leave her in the snow. The rest of the movie is shot in Italy (George's other homeland) and his romance is tied to a prostitute.  Maybe it was due to the nudity in the movie that made it number one, got me.  Would not suggest this one, sorry George.

No comments: