Sunday, August 29, 2010

Travel Alert on Bed Bugs

Bed Bugs an epidemic? How to get rid of them
 I have on some occasions stayed at hotels that I get paranoid to a point that I wake up several times at night scratching and immediately jump up and pull the covers back looking for bugs.  These are not sleaze bag hotels either.  I cringe at the knowledge of what bacteria is floating around in hotel rooms. Every hotel visit I try and do a quick check and have been known to switch rooms.  The news and Internet are now noticing an outbreak of bed bugs and Cincinnati is deemed the capital. Guess I will be carrying a flashlight on trips now and checking the beds closer prior to jumping in them for some sleep.

Happy 60th to a Friend                 Balloon Celebration: Happy 60th Birthday Balloon Lunch Napkins 16ct
A man of sixty has spent twenty years in bed and over three years in eating.
Arnold Bennett

I wanted to show I had balls at age 60. Just because society says I'm old, doesn't mean that I am. I'm pursuing happiness, even if it makes the people around me unhappy.
Sylvester Stallone
The best birthdays of all are those that haven't arrived yet.
Robert Orben
Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
C.E.M. Joad
Let us respect gray hairs, especially our own.
J. P. Sears

You've heard of the three ages of man - youth, middle age, and "you're looking wonderful".
Francis Cardinal Spellman
Enjoy your day my friend and many more to come.

No comments: